Leaderboard
728x15

all wrapped up and ready to go

Large Rectangle

Check out these image share images:


all wrapped up and ready to go
image share
Image by istolethetv
This couple was totally cool with waiting for me to mess around with my fussy camera until i got it to work and take their picture. Pretty much everyone I shot was really cool and friendly about a creepy looking weirdo like me taking pictures of them in their skivvies.

Lir Bar, headquarters of the Santa Speedo Run 2009, Boston, MA, December 12th, 2009.
www.santaspeedorun.com/

Feel free to tweet, blog, or in any other way share my photos. And please let me know if you see yourself in any of my pictures or if you'd like to!


tingling
image share
Image by istolethetv
peter parker, photographer for the daily bugle, marvel comics costume contest, union square, new york

Feel free to tweet, blog, or in any other way share my photos. And please let me know if you see yourself in any of my pictures or if you'd like to!


Buddha Quote 86
image share
Image by h.koppdelaney
This is the 86th of 108 Buddha Quotes :-)
You are welcome to share the wisdom with your friends.

HKD

Digital art based on own photography and textures

HKD

Banner