Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Buy Photo photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice buy photo images I found:


I bought an egg timer
buy photo
Image by barbourians
I bought a timer today to help me with my writing. I use the Pomodoro Technique and always wanted a manual timer rather than using an app on my phone. Ideally I would have liked one in the shape of a tomato (as pomodoro is Italian for tomato) but I had to settle for an egg shape.

My picture for Project366/2012
- Only 9 days in and I'm already photographing household objects!
- Looking at it the photo is probably too dark

Taken on 9th January 2012


Fur Buying and Selling Is Brisk During the Hunting Season in Leakey, Texas, and San Antonio, 12/1973
buy photo
Image by The U.S. National Archives
Original Caption: Fur Buying and Selling Is Brisk During the Hunting Season in Leakey, Texas, and San Antonio, 12/1973

U.S. National Archives’ Local Identifier: 412-DA-12473

Photographer: St. Gil, Marc, 1924-1992

Subjects:
Texas (United States) state
Environmental Protection Agency
Project DOCUMERICA

Persistent URL: arcweb.archives.gov/arc/action/ExternalIdSearch?id=554925

For more information about DOCUMERICA photographs at the U.S. National Archives, visit:
www.archives.gov/research/arc/topics/environment/documeri...

Repository: Still Picture Records Section, Special Media Archives Services Division (NWCS-S), National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD, 20740-6001.

For information about ordering reproductions of photographs held by the U.S. National Archives’ Still Picture Unit, visit: www.archives.gov/research/order/still-pictures.html.

Reproductions may be ordered via an independent vendor. The U.S. National Archives maintains a list of vendors at www.archives.gov/research/order/vendors-photos-maps-dc.html.



Access Restrictions: Unrestricted
Use Restrictions: Unrestricted

Banner