Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool my photos images:


My Wish For You This Day
my photos
Image by drp
My wish for you this day would be...

The comfort of family and friends.
The laughter and innocence of children.
The warmth of belonging to something greater than your self.
The healing power of grace and forgiveness.
The peace of a mind freed from worrying thought.
The strength of a spirit emboldened by faith.
The passionate work to achieve all goals.
The confidence to conquer every doubt.
The happiness born of unconditional love.
The hope to see the world with new eyes.
The promise of a tomorrow better than today.
The wish that each dream forged in your heart comes true.

[ + ]

I'm reinstating a practice I feel is very important.
Those of you who have known me for a while will remember this:

As a way of returning the extraordinary generosity and support
you have all shown me in this great community, whenever I upload
a new pic or series of shots this year, I'll provide a link to another
flickr photographer whose work, personality, or spirit I feel you
should discover.

Visit and introduce yourself. Make a friend. Share the love.

Open your eyes to Karsenika today.


Budding Beauty (By My Lovely Wife) Explore #495 July 9, 2012
my photos
Image by Puzzler4879
My talented and beautiful wife was drawn to shoot this lovely Tropical Water Lily bud, seen at the New York Botanical Garden. She sure has a keen eye for beauty. Well, she married me, didn't she?

You can visit this world renowned horticultural and scientific institution at www.nybg.org.


Through the Lens
my photos
Image by davidz
When my brother visited last month he asked if he could borrow my old 20D and it looks like he's doing great already. I also told him not to get hooked on buying lenses. Well, if giving him advice on lens buying counts as that. Hmm :-)

Also, I'm safely back from NYC. It was a good trip although I must admit I didn't really do anything I couldn't have done at home. But still, all the little things like hanging out for a few hours in Central Park, ordering roomservice, going through lots of small and intersting stores made it worth it. Didn't take many photos and the ones I got are mediocre at best. They're in my stream just behind this one.

And I fought the desire to buy a new lens! Someone should buy me a lens just for that!

Banner