Leaderboard
728x15

TOP editor Kristin Hillery browses custom T-shirt designs by Will Heron

Large Rectangle

A few nice free photo editor images I found:


TOP editor Kristin Hillery browses custom T-shirt designs by Will Heron
free photo editor
Image by That Other Paper
That Other Paper stopped by the Blue Genie Art Bazaar. Check it out if you get a chance. They have some incredible stuff. And it's free!

(Photo by TOP editor Todd Ross Nienkerk.)


03/11/2009 (Day 3.307) - Serif PhotoPlus
free photo editor
Image by Kaptain Kobold
Whilst I use the free version of Picnik for basic editing (I love its cross-processing effect, for example, and use vignettes more than you might think), Serif PhotoPlus 8.0 is my weapon of choice when it comes to serious editing. I know it's old (and it's certainly clunky) but it was cheap and I think I've pretty much sussed out how most of it works now. The important bits, anyway :-)

So, here it is; my Flickr Station for The Rogues. Flickr itself is one of the minimised windows at the bottom of the screen. And, yes, my desk really is that messy. Messier, usually.

As you can see, this is a multiple self-portrait. For the Fuggers, the image I'm editing features nonchalant tooth-brushing; a picture I took today.

Oh, and it features a bonus, live, picture of Catherine.


View Large

A year ago today I was with a lime.

Banner