Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Services photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo services images:


Day 295 - Kiki's Delivery Service
photo services
Image by Dave77459
I took a photo yesterday of Shadow while I was looking for an inspirational movie. As I was looking at the photo, I saw both Shadow (pictured with me) and one of my all-time favorite movies, Kiki's Delivery Service. I was thus inspired to take this photo.

I've you haven't seen the movie, you ought to. The black cat Jiji was voiced by Phil Hartman in his last performance before he was killed. I don't know if it is an urban legend, but I understand that Jiji went silent because Phil was murdered—which I doubt since the original is Japanese and I think the difference between a talking Jiji and a silent one would be too striking.

Anyways, great movie. It is my perfect nap movie, and puts me to sleep with the gentle story and music almost every time.

This is my two hundred ninety fifth self portrait for 365 Days.

10 September 2007

Sorry for the low quality, but Shadow wasn't available to re-take!


Memorial Day service at Brookwood American Cemetery and Memorial [Image 1 of 2]
photo services
Image by DVIDSHUB
Petty Officer 1st Class Samuel Hernandez-Moreno, ship's serviceman, assigned to the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush, pays his respects to a fallen service member buried at the Brookwood American Cemetery and Memorial on Memorial Day. George H.W. Bush is anchored off the coast of Portsmouth, England, for the ship's first overseas port visit of its first combat deployment.
Navy Visual News Service
Photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Jennifer L. Jaqua
Date Taken:05.29.2011
Location:BROOKWOOD, GB
Related Photos: dvidshub.net/r/7jcpkb

Banner