Leaderboard
728x15

Daughters Skydive Adventure

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun photos images:


Daughters Skydive Adventure
fun photos
Image by Adventures of KM&G-Morris
Our daughters abandoned kids and went out to Skydive Houston today to have a little fun jumping out of a plane. Here's a couple of the photos.


Miss Happy Points More
fun photos
Image by ladytimeless
.. I thought Finger Photography was going to be easy but it definitely isn't.... I am up for the challenge though (small & silly as it may be) .. I'm learning too.. if you want an easy hat like above, it's a pipe cleaner that I wrapped around a marker then tied it together in the back... the ink was another problem, nothing wanted to work at first.. I used an ordinary ink pen.. doesn't look so good but oh well, I'm adding this one only to show you I am willing to show my mistakes and in hopes I may get others to join me in some finger fun.. I'm entering this photo in one of the Contests I'm running in my Flickr group Learn & Have Fun Contests, please feel free to join me if you own a Point & Shoot or Bridge Camera, I would love to see you there!


Miss Tiara
fun photos
Image by ladytimeless
.. now this one has a story behind it.. she's in the Yellow Pages Phone Book looking up Beauty Salons.. she's planning on entering a Fingers & Tiara Contest soon.. lol .. finally a marker that works half decent.. it's a Crayola.. I should have known.. oh, that's a tiny crown in case you can't tell..

I'm also entering this photo in one of the Contests I'm running in my Flickr group Learn & Have Fun Contests, please feel free to join me if you own a Point & Shoot or Bridge Camera, I would love to see you there!

Banner