Leaderboard
728x15

In the Nepalese Shadows of Everest

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo blog images:


In the Nepalese Shadows of Everest
photo blog
Image by Stuck in Customs
Thanks for the good fight on Kelby's Blog!
Hehe - my guest post on Scott Kelby's Blog was not even about HDR, but that is what the discussion down below concerned. I was surprised that we ended up having so many defenders, including the likes of Scott Bourne, RC Concepcion, Moose Peterson, Frederick Van, and many many others! Thanks everyone for the healthy discussion... I do love making art as much as you guys do... so I'm happy we're all in the same boat!
Daily Photo - In the Nepalese Shadows of Everest
I always like how all these Nepalese monkey statues look a little bit evil. They seem to be a bit like gargoyles, and everyone thinks those things are great. I don't know why we all like gargoyles so much, but I am never bummed out when I see them on a building.

This photo was shot at Disneyworld in Orlando. It's a great place to bring your tripod, and I am happy I've never had a problem there before. Well, I do have problems with my family sometimes because I get too busy taking photos... but there are so many awesome things -- it's like I'm in Disneyworld!

from the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com


10025
photo blog
Image by niznoz
To get to the photographs noted above, click on the links below:

Links:

Gargoyle Cart (plus blog entry) St John the Divine
RSD sunset Sunset
Toastie W Sticker
103 (plus blog entry). Former Automat.
Saints and Crustaceans. Gargoyles
Doomed Building(and the site now). 110th Street
election (plus blog entry). Election headquarters.
nine
sewerone Manhole cover
Devil Gargoyle
ravine of light Night view
hawk
Church and Florist 96th Street.
metro and the squaredcircle version. Art Deco Cinema.
Balcony
sidestreet
Buddhist Church
Money Bags. Sculpture.
Hudson, Dawn, Barge.
Tom's
College Columbia University
Breakfast Sunlight LaRosita Restaurant
Puddle a puddle
Hudson South View of Riverside Drive in the snow and the Hudson River.


JAPANESE RICE FIELDS 1961: ORIGINAL PHOTOS BY R.L. HUFFSTUTTER 1961
photo blog
Image by roberthuffstutter
When I first arrived in Japan in August of 1961, I purchased a 90cc motorcycle from a friend for in order to be able to travel around the countryside of Kanagawa Prefecture. This is one of the many photos I shot. I shot slides and still have several hundred I have yet to have processed into color prints so that I can scan them. Check back with this photostream for future photos or check out my blog, BLOGABOUTJAPAN.

Banner