Leaderboard
728x15

Early Morning On the Boardwalk

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo lighting images:


Early Morning On the Boardwalk
photo lighting
Image by Express Monorail
Although the light was wonderful on this morning, I've never been able to make morning light look quite right. With the help of 9X HDR, my intent is that it look pretty close to the way I saw it when I captured the image. To be honest, I'm not sure if it works or not...
___________________________________________________________________

Boardwalk, Epcot Resort Area, Walt Disney World Resort

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!



LIGHTS - Montreal, Osheaga 2011
photo lighting
Image by TonyFelgueiras
LIGHTS
www.iamlights.com

Osheaga 2011 - Day 1
www.osheaga.com/en
Montreal, QC
July 29, 2011
Shot for www.toromagazine.com
www.toromagazine.com/music/in-pict...
.
This image is copyright © 2011 Tony Felgueiras. All rights reserved.
This photo may not be used under ANY circumstances without written consent. Please contact tonyfelgueiras@yahoo.ca for usage rights.
www.mindcraftproductions.ca

Banner