Leaderboard
728x15

New Guitar!

Large Rectangle

Some cool buy photo images:


New Guitar!
buy photo
Image by Tim Patterson
Bought a new guitar on 11/19 after I sold the other one I bought on 10/10. I like this one a lot more, and it feels better.. The fingers have been getting back in shape too, yay.

Up until recently I hadn't owned a guitar since late 1989 or early 1990 when I sold my last one to buy my bass rig I needed to play gigs. I had forgotten how much I missed playing. :)


Hamlet (reworked)
buy photo
Image by marcos c.
BUY THIS AS A TSHIRT: es.qstoms.com/marcos-c/hamlet

Reworked from www.flickr.com/photos/dearmiami/4299747583/

Prints soon available.


Mod PAK skirt styles with bonus hat
buy photo
Image by Tinker*Tailor loves Lalka
Bought these on evilbay years ago. This is the old auction photo - I had to color correct it in PS because it had a terrible yellow cast. I'm uploading it to show to someone who may be making tops and stockings to match them.

Banner