Leaderboard
728x15

Golden River Fun

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun photos images:


Golden River Fun
fun photos
Image by garlandcannon
Make It Interesting ~ Challenge #3

Image of beautiful dog Caramel provided by Jaci XIII

Source for the river from k-play+ skagitrenee's www.flickr.com/photos/14678598@N07/2738802002/
“Drinking from the Source”



Hong Kong Skyline
fun photos
Image by Sprengben [why not get a friend]
It seems as if a lot of people would like to know how I did this. I will post a tutorial about it, soon but not now because I am writing my exams. Check back if you are interested!>

If you award please comment also... Thanks!
---
I know Trey did it better, much better! Others did too, but this is why everybody is doing it. If you ever stood at the peak you will never foregt this moment. It's majestic, kind of sacred :D
Srry for getting poetic but Honk Kong in my mind has the most impressive Skyline ever seen. Too bad when I was there clouds have been all over the place even though I waited for 5 hours to get a clear view. Sometimes life is unfair!
The Post processing was done from a single Raw file. Photomatix -> Photoshop -> some magic and the Nik Color Efex for the dark tones and the saturated reds.
F/ 2.8 - 1 Sek - Iso 200 - 17mm Crop 1.5
Enjoy!

---
View On Black

| Facebook | Fluidr-Interesting | Flickr Hive Mind | DNA | Blog | Twitter | Tumblr |


Boys having fun!
fun photos
Image by Ray (rayphua)
not a sign of life in them, but yet so much life!

Visit me and comment on my other works @
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rayphua/


Post without limitations @ flickr's TRAVEL Photography! - www.flickr.com/groups/travelphotography

Banner