Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


My MacBook in Trouble
my photos
Image by bolti22
My 3 months old Apple MacBook 1.83GHz (built in week 26/2006) after most of its restarts...
Its power fails after coming back from standby or off state within 0 seconds to 5 minutes.
It has nothing to do with overheating - at least in my case!

Usually it is enough after such a "power failure" to hold down the power switch until it makes a beep sound. The the power manager has been reset...

Sometimes, when I got the upper screen output after a restart, I also have to erase the PRAM by pressing and holding the Apple-, Alt-, P- and R-Key after a restart.

(BTW: Spare Part is ordered...)
Thank you Steve for such a reliable tool!!!

UPDATE Friday 13th, Oct 2006
The heatpipe has been replaced... it seems to work fine again for now...

UPDATE Tuesday 24th, Oct 2006
Today my topcase, or just call it keyboard, has been exchanged... Discoloration of the white color should now be history too :-)

UPDATE Wednesday 3rd, Jan 2007
MacBook still runs fine...

UPDATE Thursday 31st, Jan 2008
MacBook still runs fine, with 250GB HD and 2GB RAM now


My Home, My Nation (Maldives)
my photos
Image by Easa Shamih (iZZo) | P.h.o.t.o.g.r.a.p.h.y
On my way to Fuvahmulah Island, I took this photo some where near by Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives.

This photo was selected for 350 Postcards from the Frontline.

I have never imagined it would be winging its way to the President of Germany, Horst Köhler.

Thanks alot for 350 Postcards from the Frontline panel of judges for selecting this beautiful nation photo

Location : Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Facebook | Facebook Fan Page |Twitter | Blog | Tumblr |

To View My Most Interesting Photos On Black


My Sisters
my photos
Image by MightyBoyBrian
Here are my sisters in order from oldest to youngest. Also in order from shortest to tallest. Funny how that worked out.

The one on the far left just got married and I've had some more time to edit the photos. This tryptic was just begging to be created

I guess it wasn't the most opportune time for me to be taking pictures of my middle or youngest sister (mowing down on snacks) but hey. I've been their brother all their lives so they should be used to it.

Banner