Leaderboard
728x15

Iceland Book

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo book images:


Iceland Book
photo book
Image by maccanti
my first Photo Book, I am very pleased with the result .The paper and materials quality of the Blurb ed is outstanding . if you want to preview it or buy it go to:
www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/155736


17/365 - ghosts of semesters passed
photo book
Image by foreverdigital
I drove back to Ithaca today and was greeted by some lovely -5ยบ temperature. Yay Ithaca. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though, so that's nice. I'm all moved back in now, save for a few things (like frozen food) that I left in my car.

The one thing I forgot about coming back to school was the pile of books and notes from last semester that I'd left out "just in case." Definitely not what you want greeting you when you walk into your room, but it's nice to be able to file them away under "will never have too look at EVER AGAIN." :)

Banner