Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Upload Photos images

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload photos images I found:


St. Egidius Church
upload photos
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
Two days ago I uploaded a photo taken from the tower of the St. Egidius Church in Bardejov. This time I'm uploading a photo of the church :). I took this shot last weekend while visiting relatives there.

This was taken around 1 hour after the sunset, so still in the blue hour. The church was already lit up, but all the clouds have vanished. So I tried to use the best sky color from the original shots, to make it at least a little bit interesting :)

HDR from three shots, taken with Canon 450D with Sigma 10-20mm lens, from a tripod

You can now find me on Google+ under plus.google.com/112590242873326824500

My portfolio - Daily photo blog - My Twitter - My facebook page



art!
upload photos
Image by MarkGuitarPhoto
After having uploaded this photo, I decided I didn't like it enough, so I deleted it again. Then I found out it was explored, so I feel I have to upload it again...

Please take a look at my most interesting photos. Or take a look at my entire portfolio

Unexpectedly Explored #437 on 2 October 2012 :-)

Banner