Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Blog images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo blog images:


Nashville skyline
photo blog
Image by Jim Nix / Nomadic Pursuits
Nashville is a nice town, and it has a lot of similarities to Austin in my opinion. Both are music cities, have great skylines, sit next to a river and have a "comfy feel" to them. I was in Nashville last week for 1 night and was able to get out with my trusty Nikon for a little while after hours. I knew I wanted to get this shot, as I took a similar one about 2 years ago but never posted it. I walked around their downtown for a bit, taking lots of "street shots" and capturing some of those amazing signs they have outside all their country music places. Then as sunset got near I made my way up onto the Shelby Pedestrian Bridge which gives you this wonderful view of the town. I took a lot of shots from up here, at various angles and light conditions. In other words, I have several more shots of the Nashville skyline to show you one day! Thanks for stopping by!

From the blog at: www.nomadicpursuits.com/

On Facebook:
www.facebook.com/NomadicPursuits


Break the Bank (6/365)
photo blog
Image by swimparallel
Inspired by my housing search. Those who follow me on Twitter might remember me sulking about how much cheaper it would be to live in Richmond. Now there's a blog post to go with it. Bottom line: D.C. living is expensive.

Banner