Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Free Photo Software photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice free photo software images I found:


Winter in Austin
free photo software
Image by Jim Nix / Nomadic Pursuits
This past Saturday, I found myself way on the west side of Austin with a little free time and my camera - usually that’s a dangerous combo. What I mean is, I lose track of reality and get sucked into the photography vortex for hours. But, it’s all good. This time however it was just too darn bright outside and I only fired off a few shots. I am just not much for shooting when the bright sun is overhead. That brings me back to the title of this shot. It doesn’t look like winter, does it? We had wonderfully warm temps this weekend, despite having fairly frigid weather earlier in the week and even snow about 10 days ago. Oh well, as they like to say around here: if you don’t like the weather, just wait 5 minutes and it will change.

From the blog at: www.nomadicpursuits.com/

I finally set up a photo page on Facebook, if you want to check it out:
www.facebook.com/NomadicPursuits

Banner