Leaderboard
728x15

Babies!

Large Rectangle

A few nice baby picture images I found:


Babies!
baby picture
Image by razzumitos
10 under a year old! (plus one missing from this picture...)


baby yellow finch? maybe a vitreo I dunno he sure is a cute little fellow
baby picture
Image by Graela
Today taking the oldest into school TT spotted what I thought was as dead baby bird lying on its side by the cafeteria. The three boys began to beg to rescue it and take it home. I ushered them on not wanting the to play with a sick dead bird. The babies and I watched Little B’s class sing Ferre Jacues and some other French selection about a goat. Then went outside to find the baby bird sitting up so we stopped to check him out. He had nice plumage and looked well… just dazed. It appeared he had flown into the cafeteria window and knocked himself cold. A lesson every bird has to learn somewhere along the way.

After sitting with him for awhile I scooped him up to move him off the path. I let the babes pet him amazingly he really didn’t seem scared. I let TT hold him then he flew a few little spurts and landed on Baby L who danced until he fluttered back by me. We decided to put him in a pumpkin shell that made a safe little nest for him while he recovered. Took him away from the busy schoolyard to a park and after 10 minutes or so of little flutters he just flew away.

This picture is just before he flew away.

Banner