Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Buy photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo buy images:


IMG_9872
photo buy
Image by Dan Correia
The (d)evolution of the DJ. I've been doing my radio show in more or less exactly this spot since the fall of 2000. When I first started, there wasn't room for a DJ mixer between the turntables. For the first couple years, I played vinyl on these decks, one of which has been replaced since then. From 2003 until fall of 2008, I played CDs. At first I used crappy CDJs and several lousy mixers. In the spring of 2005, I built the "Borg Cube" and used that early 2008, when one side of the dual CDJ unit stopped working (I still need to get that fixed.) Ca. 2007 DJ setup visible here. In fall of '08 I began using my shiny new MacBook as a DJ station. At first I used the "DJ 1800" application, but I found it to be more trouble than it was worth. Late in the year I switched to Traktor, which has a bit of a learning curve, but I'm pretty used to now. I bought an M-Audio Audiophile Firewire interface off eBay, but sadly it doesn't work. I'm looking into other options now.


BJD Meme
photo buy
Image by pullip_junk
I got tagged last week or something, just now had the time to do this ^^; Decided to do a group collage all photos done by me except the bottom row and one stock photo on the top row (mine is currently away for face up~ so no pic). Listed all of my resin/strung bjds, personally don't care where/if they are off-topic. I also have a Volks one-off msd boy and Fairyland Minifee Soo who I left off the list as I am trying to rehome them. All of the dolls have notes on them explaining who/what they are.

1:From all the dolls you own,who is your favorite and why.
2:Explain how you managed to get into BJD collecting.
3:Name the very first doll you ever bought.
4:Which doll do you plan to buy next?
5:Are you currently waiting on any dolls?
6:How many dolls do you currently have?
7:Name the very last doll you bought.
8:What is the worst thing about this hobby?
9:What is the best thing about this hobby?
10:Which is your best dolly photo (of yours) (copy the link and past using [ ] at either end.
11:Which is your favourite BJD company?
12:Who are on your wish list?
13: Are there any dolls you wished you had never purchased?
14: Who's your favourite face up artists?
15:What is a must when considering a purchase/pose ability/faceup/age/etc?


TaDa!
photo buy
Image by Lisa Ouellette (was) kayakeverywhere
Annual Buy Nothing Day paddle along the San Francisco waterfront. No one got pepper-sprayed. (if you want to see the rest of the photo-journal, go here: smu.gs/swXoVW

Banner