Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Image Post photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice image post images I found:


The Grand Pool
image post
Image by Stuck in Customs
I've already posted a few photos of the fabulous Hearst Castle indoor pool. This is the one that it is nearby, just outdoors. The thing is enormous and perfect.

I wonder if it ever gets used. So sad. Maybe they put on little pool parties here and there for the elite. Or maybe rappers rent it out and bring in a bunch of rap-video-girls to gyrate around the edges. I don't know.

Read the rest of this entry, including a recap of the recent London photowalk, here at the Stuck in Customs blog.


Post Couture - Firefly
image post
Image by Dita Actor
Alas this poor image has been severely ruined for me when BBF(?!?) came up with the observation " Looks like her farts are on fire..." nice huh

Banner