Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Free Photo Edit images

Large Rectangle

Check out these free photo edit images:




Texture
free photo edit
Image by Gunnar Bangsmoen
Well, hello again! I've been really busy of late. Sorry that I haven't been able to review your work. I have partly started my holiday, but that is not the main reason why I've been away so long. My internet connection broke down, my pc got sick, my cell phone got stolen, I decided to try new editing software and I've invested some time with my family. Many reasons, and it doesn't seem like most of July will be much different :-)

Today I only have some textures for you. They are free to use and share as long as you follow the CC-license. Please also credit me if you decide to use the textures. Click on the "All Sizes" button above this image, select "Original Size" and download for use with your own images. Copy and paste this into the description with the image you use the texture on:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE Textures provided by: Gunnar Bangsmoen
www.flickr.com/photos/gunnarb/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banner