Now what's the deal with those Azov Films and those Azov Boys? Some of my blog readers keep asking about those movies and honestly I can say that those clips are not entirely tolerated now. I really try to stay away from such controversial topic which does likely attract criticism from a large number of people.
I searched the internet about Azov Films and I figured out that those movies were utterly legal. People could buy them without any trouble using their credit cards online or even in malls and CD shops.. but not anymore.
Frankly I would make a strong complaint about the content of those clips and I wonder how was the Canadian company responsible for producing and distributing Azov Films given legal permission to do so..
Anyway, I understand that many liked those movies and I'm not going to qestion that. In fact, why not watch some nice Azov Films while it's possible?
These videos are totally no subject to any copyright because its original owner is no longer and I can assure you the owner wouldn't be banned if all his/her/their movies are like the ones here. I hope you got the idea! Inappropriate stuff is not allowed by law.
Azov Films Films list and information: I watched a documentary about those clips and I got some information about the content. Sorry I don't have the title of the clips because the source did not mention them for the majority of the movies are not allowed to be bought or watched now.
- Movie 1: After spending the entire summer having fun and goofing off, on September 1 it was back to school for Vlad and his friends where there is no fun at all. It was a long week full of reading, writing and arithmetic! These boys couldn't wait for Saturday to come because they knew ZZ would be by to whisk them off to the coast of Crimea for a little excitement.
Vlad is always bursting with energy (it must be all the coffee he drinks) and you rarely see him without a smile. That personality and great attitude is what makes him so much fun to be around. In Vladik's Fun we get to see what Vlad and Cy did on that fantastic Saturday afternoon. Vladik jumps on a "4-wheeler" and goes from a pool to an arcade and then meets Ars for a game of Billiards. His buddy Cy tries on a new pair of roller-skates and takes a tour along the shore. Vlad and Cy are good friends, but on this Saturday, when the sun goes down, it's back to the hotel where friends become foes in an all out, winner-take-all, chess match..
- Movie 2: Let Vlad and Arn be your hosts as you tour some historical areas around Crimea. You'll see some great castle architecture hundreds of years old and view some interesting, almost gothic-like statues. Afterwards, you can't miss the great European and beach culture before you join the boys and their friends for some of their own castle architecture.
- Movie 3: Koktebel: Koktebel is located in the beautiful vacation area of Ukraine known as Crimea. Situated in the southern part of Ukraine, Crimea is surrounded by the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov. Each year thousands of people vacation in this special part of the world and spend countless hours soaking up the precious warm sun with their family and a few close friends. Filmmaker ZZ (Crimean Capers, Puppy Dog Tails, The Rose of Youth, Wild Riders) once again returns to Koktebel and brings us a candid look at his vacation with their most popular people.
- Movie 4: Dirty Digs & Silly Splashes: On the heels of the extremely popular Crimean Vacation Part 1, heading back to Koktebel with all the boys from The Rose of Youth, Wild Riders! In Part 2 they check out some of the European beach culture. Afterwards you can "Choose Your Own Adventure" and either go skinny dipping and play in the mud with Vlad and friends at a popular Ukrainian beach or head to the sauna for a splashing good time with some acrobatic stunts and picture taking.
- Movie 5: Once again popular photographer ZZ is back with his boys! This time, Vlad and Roman (Wild Riders, Crimean Vacation 1) take you on a bicycle journey through the countryside and to a beautiful, secluded beach off the coast of Crimea. There you'll join the boys for a comfortable skinny dip and a light snack before some relaxing conversation while sunbathing on the tranquil sea. Then, unwind at the end of the day with Vlad on his catamaran and watch as he demonstrates (and explains) some of his swimming techniques.
- Movie 6: ZZ's boys are back, and this time they are in Alushta, Ukraine. Sunday is typically meant for resting and relaxing; a chance to take a breather before the start of another long week of school. Vlad and Arn have other ideas on this Sunday!
First, the boys pedal their "supped up" dirt bikes to the coast and have some fun on an inflatable waterslide. After everyone gets a turn on the slide, Vlad and Arn (Vladik's Fun) split up from the rest of their friends and head off to the beach.These boys certainly aren't shy about their bodies either and it doesn't take them too long to get comfortable and take a refreshing skinny dip. Then, with the help of some inflatable tubes Vlad and Arn sun themselves and even display some fun during a friendly wrestling match..
- Movie 7: As the summer comes to an end and the days begin to get shorter, Azov Films’ star Vlad wants just one more opportunity to bask in the warm Crimean sunshine with his buddies before winter. Join Vlad and best friends Cy and Roman, and their new friend, 13-year-old Alexander, as they enjoy the final days of summer, 2006. When Vlad found out that his best buddies Arsen and ZZ were going to northern Ukraine to spend the weekend at a resort, he just had to go too...and bring six more friends! Vlad & Friends Return is the second part of this double-bill that features eight rambunctious fourteen-year-olds who have so much energy to burn.
- Movie 8: The southern coast of Crimea is a fantastic area for swimming, sailing and rock climbing. But what is there to do during the winter months? Bowling, billiards and a competitive game of Twister is what Vlad and his friends do when there's nothing else to do.
- Movie 9: Shakespeare once said, "He wears the rose of youth upon him," nothing is more true to that quote than in this fantastic film! Youthful exuberance is on full display when our buddies from Barefooted and Holiday Fun 3 get together for some fun at an amusement park! After that it's back home for a snack and a friendly wrestling match to see who's the strongest. It's too cold outside for swimming, but that doesn't stop these energetic lads from heading indoor banya for some skinny dipping.
- Movie 10: In the footsteps of the extremely popular Vlad's Mountain Retreat, teenage friends Cy and Andrew grab their mountain bikes and drive out the the Crimean Forest. The boys shed their clothing, don their rock climbing gear and attempt to climb the small hills and trees. Luckily, someone thought of packing a light lunch for a picnic.
- Movie 11: Vlad is back with best friends Arn and Rom! In this release, Vlad and the boys bike ride out to a secluded resort and into the forest. Once there they strip down and strap on the rock climbing gear to tackle a small mountain. After working and stretching their little muscles to the point of exhaustion, they all sit back for a rest and some lunch.
- Movie 12: As the school year fast approaches and summer comes to a close, Sasha, Vladimir, Andrey, Igor and Artem take it upon themselves to go out with a group! Rest assured, the boys are well aware that the 7th grade will bring hard work, and even harder homework, and it certainly won't be as fun as the afternoon they plan on spending in the water and at the sauna.
Who is ZZ the Azov Films photographer:
ZZ is an abbreviation for Zverozub - he's Rusanov Igor (born in 1957), Simferopol, candidate of geographical science, associate professor of tourism Tauride National University. VI Vernadsky in Ukraine. This is the guy who films those boys in his azov films DVDs which I personally find some of those clips okay. However, the majority of the clips are totally inappropriate. I don't know what's the purpose behind making azov films but I guess something fishy there eventhough the parents of the boys used in the movies strangely agree on everything Mr ZZ suggested!